New life for worn or damaged bridge mandrel adaptors and plate cylinders.
Get more use out of your existing Carbon Fiber Bridge Mandrel Adaptors and Print Cylinders for hydraulic sleeve-style flexo presses without
enduring the long lead times and premium pricing common with offshore press OEMs. Our engineering and manufacturing teams will
evaluate your existing rolls and develop a plan to return them to like-new condition. If repair is not possible, we will duplicate the exact
specifications of your original bridge mandrel adaptors and print cylinders to meet the exacting demands of today’s high-speed flexographic presses.
• In-house carbon fiber manufacturing and engineering to meet the original specifications and performance of your press
• Established roll evaluation and repair process for carbon fiber rolls specific to the flexographic industry
• Replacement print cylinders, anilox bases (we do not offer ceramic coating) and bridge mandrel adaptors for most press makes and models
• Faster delivery and lower cost than ordering from off-shore press manufacturers
• Multiple fiber types and resins, in combination with custom winding patterns, offer better tube stiffness, resulting in higher critical speeds